Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Couple 1



Hello! More street style today! Spotted these guys near market street and the northern quarter and immediately loved their style and how they looked together. I really like how this photo turned out, with her turning towards him, she was a little photo-shy and I think it's really sweet that she turned inwards towards him, instead of away. There's loads to look at here, style wise, there's double denim with cowboy boots and a statement leopard coat (they are big right now buy the way, buy one now!) worn awesomely with a green check shirt. The thing I love most about the two styles is that they doesn't look forced or pre-planned, instead just really chilled and natural (what this old thing?). Plus I can't not mention the wicked body art seen on the guys hands, I love tattoos on hands and feet the most, just looks really good I think! I have a bird on my right foot and I'm thinking of getting an owl on the other foot soon if I can stop buying clothes and start a tattoo fund of course. Ha-ha, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment