Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Bank holiday shopping



As it was a bank holiday weekend, I did do a little shopping with my friend on Friday. These are two of the things I bought and have been wearing all weekend, as you can see I've scuffed one of the boots already haha. The boots are from New Look (click here) and also come in black. They do remind me a little of the Chloe buckle boots but not too much so. I'm sort of on the fence with designer 'copies' on the high street. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The jumper is from Primark, I've been wearing it with a white shirt underneath. I did buy a couple more things which I might show you later, but they are mainly pieces for summer that will have to be stored away for a month or two. I can't wait for warmer weather, there are so many outfits I want to wear! I've been thinking recently of posting some of my own style soon, but I'm not too sure yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment