Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Denim and khaki



Hello! More street style today. I spotted this lady in Piccadilly gardens a week or two ago. I love how fun the outfit was, really cute and casual. I love denim and khaki together and the cream fur gilet and the statement necklace adds a touch of personality. She also had a gorgeous black Chanel bag, I spend so long online lusting over them! I'd love to invest in one, one day, but that day is not today! The 2.55 is my favourite. Not too big, not too small, in black. I love just having one bag, normally black, nice and simple and generally quite big as I'm definitely a everything-but-the-kitchen-sink person. I need a new bag at the moment as my current one is a little battered but it's so hard to find a bag you love enough to carry it everyday. Does anyone else need a bag that's 'them' in a weird way? Like it has to feel 'right' on your arm. I have a male friend who thinks it's odd that women have to look at a bag on them in a mirror before they buy it but I totally get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment