Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Leopard Courts



I love these shoes from Topshop, I can't decide which colour is better! They have the making of a very popular shoe. Pointed court, mid to high heel and two colour lepoard print. Great with jeans, amazing with dresses or skirts. I think I like the white ones, no the blue, argh I don't know! I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing these a lot in magazines and possibly on Olivia Palmero, they remind me of her style a bit. She does have amazing style. It's classic yet brave at the same time. I think grooming plays a big part. Her makeup and hair are just impeccable. Like, perfect. It really counts for a lot. I think clothes look better if your washed and brushed up. I had my hair trimmed the other day at Icehouse Hair studio (www.facebook.com/icehousehairstudio) and the hairdresser dried my hair with a little curls and bounce at the bottom - I loved it! I felt like my hair was about to become a new character on 'Made in Chelsea' (mad people, great hair). I'm going to give it a go at home but I'm slightly apprehensive, my hair repertoire pretty much consists of hair down and top knot (lifesaver). I can do some curls with a wand but the success seems to depend on the day haha. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment