Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Helen Moore



I know, it's still summer but I'm getting really excited about winter already. And it's never too early to start planning your AW wardrobe. Especially after discovering Helen Moore - click here to visit her website. I showed these to my house mate but she said that even looking at them made her feel too warm. My favourite are the cuffs, the easiest and not too expensive way (it's £25 for two!) to update last years coat making it instantly nod to the 'fallen heroin' trend as seen by Louis Vuitton and Prada this AW13. Plus it's practical (warm!), chic and adds a touch of glamour. You could add these even to a Parka or a denim jacket. Or the tops of boots, or even the ankles of jeans. I love the scarves as well. I would have killed for one of the Mui Mui scarves with the large printed flowers from last AW but this fox-like or midnight blue (or both) wrap will keep me warm without leaving me eating baked beans for the next six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment