Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Street Style 7



Hello there! Hope your week has got off to a good start and you're having a good Monday! I have more street style for you today. I took this photo about a month back now on a really gorgeously sunny day and it's taking me right back. I loved the simplicity of it and how it looked very natural, sort of thrown on quickly in the morning but being stunning for exactly that reason. Plus I love a monochrome palette for summer as well. A note on shoes: Although I love looking at a beautiful heeled shoes, I'm not really a huge wearer of them and prefer flats, a low wedge or a small block heel. Don't be afraid of choosing a lower shoe, yes it brings down the 'glamour factor' of an outfit but that means you can go all out on other items you're wearing. A mini skirt looks much more elegant with a flat shoe (especially a brogue) than towering heels. Plus they are comfy and better for your feet, trust me, your knees will thank you when you're 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment