Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Knees up





























I'd been thinking about investing in a pair of over the knee boots for a while and I think I might have to seriously start looking now. I've been seeing far too many fabulously styled outfits with them included. Plus, they look pretty warm. Part of my head (the optimistic side) is saying not to buy some now because winter is nearly over but the other side (the realist) says don't worry, it'll be cold till about August so buy away! The latter is probably right. I want a pretty simple pair, probably black with no bells or whistles and a flat-ish heel. I think I'd pair them with mini skirts, wool tights and lots of knitwear on top. Here are a few I've got my eye on.

1. ASOS Kensal leather over the knee boots
2. Aldo leather freiwen over the knee boots
3. ASOS Kingston leather over the knee boots
4. ASOS Kool leather over the knee boots

No comments:

Post a Comment