Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Night fantasy




I loved creating the fantasy outfit for Dublin in the last post (as painful as the reality is afterwards when I realise I can't have it). So I thought that as I'd done one for the day, I'd do one for the night. I chose this beautiful Georgette camisole from Malene Birger and then paired it with black trousers by Victoria Beckham. I'm loving this mini trend of oversize turn ups, I think it looks great, the higher the better (though I think stopping at the knee is wise!). Then to finish a pair of two tone mules, the shoe of the moment, then a simple black clutch from one of my favourite designers, The Row. And at the last minute I thought I'd add a classic black blazer to keep me warm between bars, there's that practicality again!

1. Niharika stretch-silk and Georgette camisole - Malene Birger
2. Cropped stretch wool pants - Victoria Beckham
3. Two-tone leather sandals - Sergio Rossi
4. Textured leather clutch - The Row
5. Iris Wool twill blazer - Stella McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment