Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Photo shoot










































Happy New Year everybody! I hope you all had a good night, crazy or relaxed, and are recovering ok today! (Lots of tea is the only way and maybe a bacon sandwich or two). I was so happy to check my email today and find loads of  pictures from my friend Kirsty who is studying fashion at university. I met her a few months ago whilst at work and she asked me to model some clothes for her coursework. I was really nervous as I've never modelled in my life but she was great and gave me loads of help and tips. I also loved the styling, especially a pair of amazing velvet tartan trousers and a long navy cape (I have to get myself one of those!). Here's a few of my favourite shots (and pose!).

No comments:

Post a Comment