Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Shoes!





























I nipped into Stockport the other day to meet my friend (we were there to stock up on ingredients to make wheat free pizza and brownies, both delicious by the way) and while I was waiting I had a look around Debenhams and found out they were having a big sale! After trying on a mountain of pairs I just couldn't leave these two behind. Yes I know, they are both maroon, pointy flats but at under a tenner each, no problem! And they are different (they are!), I'll wear the ones with straps with midi skirts and minis and the loafers with boyfriend jeans and wide leg trousers. Now the only question is, do I go back for the strappy pair in black?

The rest of the sale is well worth checking out, sale on Betty Jackson, Faith, Carvela and Ben de Lisi for Debhanams.Check it out here.

1. H by Henry Holland maroon loafers
2. Red Herring maroon flats

No comments:

Post a Comment